Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My personal blog (is that an oxymoron?) has garnered too much attention from my ... industry friends (also an oxymoron?) in the past several months, so I've decided to create False Advertising. The hope is to lure them away from that sweaty hovel of angst and lame self portraiture to here --- another brand spanking new ad-geared web journal. More importantly (and slightly more seriously), the hope is to provide ample documentation of life as a New York City based intern and student in the big wide world of advertising, and to share and contrast view points from this end to that of others.

How about we begin at the beginning? This video I linked from the Strawberry Frog blog on Creativity is as good of a place as any to start. Do sit tight and watch the whole thing. He says everything I'd like to say on the topic, but he says it smarter, and with a better accent.

No comments: